Navigation path

Share on 
	Share on Facebook
	Tweet it
	Share on google+
	Share on linkedIn

FAQs EU nationals

  • I'm Portuguese and am going to Cyprus this summer for holidays. Can I use my driving licence as an ID document at the border?

    NO - A driving licence isn't a travel document. You'll need a valid national identity card or passport.

Still need help?

Still need help?

Haven't found the information you need? Do you have a problem to solve?

Get advice on your EU rights

Solve problems with a public body