Navigation path

Updated : 15/04/2014

Workers' and pensioners' residence rights – Spain

Choose country

Choose country

Common rights across EU countries

* Information not yet provided by national authorities

ID and passports

EU nationals must hold a currently valid passport or identity document showing their nationality.

You must show your passport or identity document when required to by the authorities or any other Spanish public servant.


Need more information on rules in a specific country?
Ask national administrations
Need support from assistance services?
Get help and advice