Navigation path

Share on 
	Share on Facebook
	Tweet it
	Share on google+
	Share on linkedIn

Documents and formalities – Spain

Updated : 15/04/2014

Reporting presence for short stays (<3 months)


Reporting presence for short stays

EU nationals and their family whose stay in Spain is for less than 3 months need only have with them their passport or other valid identity document.

Minors travelling with their identity document must also have a document proving they have parental permission to travel.

For stays of less than 3 months, you are not required to register with the authorities, whatever the reasons for your stay.

Entry requirements in Spain

Still need help?

Still need help?

Haven't found the information you need? Do you have a problem to solve?

Get advice on your EU rights

Solve problems with a public body