Navigation path

Updated : 04/09/2014

Reporting presence for short stays (<3 months) – Hungary

Choose country

Choose country

Common rights across EU countries

* Information not yet provided by national authorities

Reporting presence for short stays

In general, EU citizens and their family members do not need to report their presence upon arrival in Hungary.

You must register your residence only if you stay more than 3 months.

Help and advice

Help and advice

Get in touch with specialised assistance services

Get advice on your EU rights / Solve problems with a public body