Navigation path

Share on 
	Share on Facebook
	Tweet it
	Share on google+
	Share on linkedIn

Documents and formalities – Bulgaria

Updated : 29/04/2014

Reporting presence for short stays (<3 months)


Reporting presence for short stays

EU citizens and their family members do not need to report their presence upon arrival.

You must register your residence only if you stay more than 3 months.

To register your residence you should go to:

Still need help?

Still need help?

Haven't found the information you need? Do you have a problem to solve?

Get advice on your EU rights

Solve problems with a public body