Navigation path

Updated : 14/07/2014

Registering your residence abroad – Germany

Choose country

Choose country

Common rights across EU countries

* Information not yet provided by national authorities

Registering your residence when abroad

EU citizens don't need to apply for a registration certificate (Freizügigkeitsbescheinigung).

Remember, however, that you have to report your presence.

Need more information on rules in a specific country?
Ask national administrations
Need support from assistance services?
Get help and advice