Service tools

Language selector

EU flag

Navigation path


Updated : 10/05/2017

Registering your non-EU family members in another EU country – Finland

Choose country

Applying for a residence card in Finland

Check with the authorities responsible for issuing residence cards:

Finnish Immigration Service

Public consultations
    Need more information on rules in a specific country?
    Ask national administrations
    Need support from assistance services?
    Get help and advice