Navigation path

Updated : 06/06/2013

Family benefits – Faq

  • Can I claim rights to maternity leave benefits if I moved to the United Kingdom to study 6 months ago?

    NO - In the UK, only people who work or have been self-employed are entitled to statutory maternity pay or a maternity allowance.

Help and advice

Help and advice

Haven't found the information you need? Do you have a problem to solve?

Get advice on your EU rights

Solve problems with a public body