Navigation path

Share on 
	Share on Facebook
	Tweet it
	Share on google+
	Share on linkedIn


Updated : 14/01/2014



If you go to another EU country for a work placement or vocational training, you must have comprehensive sickness insurance cover in your host country:

  • If you are a student completing vocational training during your stay abroad, the European Health Insurance Card could be an option if you are eligible. Please apply for one with your home healthcare provider before you go.
  • If you are employed in the country you are being trained in, you will need to subscribe to a local healthcare scheme once there.
Still need help?

Still need help?

Haven't found the information you need? Do you have a problem to solve?


In this case, the 27 EU member states + Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway

Retour au texte en cours.