Poland - VAT − Basic rules
- Charging and deducting VATbgcsdadeelenesetfifrhrhuitltlvmtnlnoplptroskslsv
- Czech Republiccsen
- Hungary *
- Latvia *
- Slovakia *
- United Kingdomen
- VAT exemptionsbgcsdadeelenesetfifrhrhuitltlvmtnlnoplptroskslsv
- VAT on invoicesbgcsdadeelenesetfifrhrhuitltlvmtnlnoplptroskslsv
- VAT ratesbgcsdadeelenesetfifrhrhuitltlvmtnlnoplptroskslsv
* Information not yet provided by national authorities
VAT basic rules
VAT returns are normally submitted monthly.
Quarterly VAT returns can be submitted - in certain situations (as defined by law) if requested by the taxpayer.
The deadline for submission of the VAT returns is the 25th of the month following the VAT period.
The tax authority has 60 days to make the reimbursement after the VAT return has been submitted.
Contact a local business support partner
Your enquiry will be sent to a support partner from the Enterprise Europe Network. To assist the advisor to respond in a timely and correct manner to this free service, please provide as much information as possible.Local business support