Netherlands - VAT − Basic rules
- Charging and deducting VATbgcsdadeelenesetfifrhrhuitltlvmtnlnoplptroskslsv
- Czech Republiccsen
- Hungary *
- Latvia *
- Slovakia *
- United Kingdomen
- VAT exemptionsbgcsdadeelenesetfifrhrhuitltlvmtnlnoplptroskslsv
- VAT on invoicesbgcsdadeelenesetfifrhrhuitltlvmtnlnoplptroskslsv
- VAT ratesbgcsdadeelenesetfifrhrhuitltlvmtnlnoplptroskslsv
* Information not yet provided by national authorities
VAT basic rules
The VAT tax return is done in the months of January, April, July and October; before the end of the month.
The tax authority has two months to make the reimbursement after the tax refund has been requested.
Contact a local business support partner
Your enquiry will be sent to a support partner from the Enterprise Europe Network. To assist the advisor to respond in a timely and correct manner to this free service, please provide as much information as possible.Local business support