- Charging and deducting VATbgcsdadeelenesetfifrhrhuitltlvmtnlnoplptroskslsv
- Czech Republiccsen
- Hungary *
- Latvia *
- Slovakia *
- Test *
- United Kingdomen
- VAT exemptionsbgcsdadeelenesetfifrhrhuitltlvmtnlnoplptroskslsv
- VAT on invoicesbgcsdadeelenesetfifrhrhuitltlvmtnlnoplptroskslsv
- VAT ratesbgcsdadeelenesetfifrhrhuitltlvmtnlnoplptroskslsv
* Information not yet provided by national authorities
The VAT tax return is done every year, quarter or month depending on the business turnover. A yearly VAT tax return is possible if the business turnover is EUR 25 000 or less a year, and a quarterly VAT tax return is possible, if the business turnover is EUR 50 000 or less a year.
There is no fixed amount of days for the tax authority to make the reimbursement.
Contact a local business support partner
Your enquiry will be sent to a support partner from the Enterprise Europe Network. To assist the advisor to respond in a timely and correct manner to this free service, please provide as much information as possible.Local business support