- Charging and deducting VATbgcsdadeelenesetfifrhrhuitltlvmtnlnoplptroskslsv
- Czech Republiccsen
- Hungary *
- Latvia *
- Slovakia *
- United Kingdomen
- VAT exemptionsbgcsdadeelenesetfifrhrhuitltlvmtnlnoplptroskslsv
- VAT on invoicesbgcsdadeelenesetfifrhrhuitltlvmtnlnoplptroskslsv
- VAT ratesbgcsdadeelenesetfifrhrhuitltlvmtnlnoplptroskslsv
* Information not yet provided by national authorities
VAT basic rules
The VAT tax return is done every month or optionally every quarter for businesses whose turnover does not exceed CZK 10 000 000 (certain conditions apply).
The tax authority has 30 days to make the reimbursement after this date.
Contact a local business support partner
Your enquiry will be sent to a support partner from the Enterprise Europe Network. To assist the advisor to respond in a timely and correct manner to this free service, please provide as much information as possible.Local business support