- Czech Republiccsen
- Greece *
- Latvia *
- Slovenia *
- Switzerland *
- United Kingdomen
* Information not yet provided by national authorities
The procedure to follow for national validation of a European patent consists of the following steps:
- Translate the European patent into Spanish.
- Pay the prescribed fees.
- Fill in the form.
- Send the following documents to the :
- the proof of payment
- the translation of the European patent
- the TPEDE form duly filled in
Contact a local business support partner
Your enquiry will be sent to a support partner from the Enterprise Europe Network. To assist the advisor to respond in a timely and correct manner to this free service, please provide as much information as possible.Local business support