Bulgaria - Intellectual property rights
- Czech Republiccsen
- Greece *
- Hungary *
- Latvia *
- Slovenia *
- United Kingdomen
* Information not yet provided by national authorities
The procedure to follow for national validation of a European patent consists of the following steps:
- The publication fee shall be paid on the date of filing the request for validation.
- European patent annuities shall be paid to the Patent Office of the Republic of Bulgaria for each patent year following the year in which the European Patent Office publishes the mention of the grant of the European patent.
- Owners with no permanent address or main place of business in the Republic of Bulgaria shall be required to act in proceedings before the Patent Office through a local industrial property representative.
- The term of validity of the European patent shall be 20 years from the date of filing of the application with the European Patent Office.
Contact a local business support partner
Your enquiry will be sent to a support partner from the Enterprise Europe Network. To assist the advisor to respond in a timely and correct manner to this free service, please provide as much information as possible.Local business support