The European Council has decided to modify the list of Council configurations to reflect the changes made by the Treaty of Lisbon to the previous Treaties, with a view to incorporating space policy in the "Competitiveness (internal market, industry and research)" configuration and policy on sport in the "Education, youth and culture" configuration.
Consequently, the names of the Council configurations will henceforth be as follows:
1. General affairs.
2. Foreign affairs.
3. Economic and financial affairs1.
4. Justice and home affairs2.
5. Employment, social policy, health and consumer affairs.
6. Competitiveness (internal market, industry, research and space)3.
7. Transport, telecommunications and energy .
8. Agriculture and fisheries.
10. Education, youth, culture and sport1.
This Decision amends the Council's Rules of Procedure (Official Journal of the EU L 325, 11.12.2009, p. 35).
Including the budget.
Including civil protection.