- Journalists holding a 6-month Council Summit badge (1.7.2015 - 31.12.2015) must register by providing full name and badge number
- Accredited journalists to the EU institutions in Brussels:holders of the annual inter-institutional accreditation ("yellow badge"), valid until 29.02.2016 must register by providing full name and badge number
- Non-accredited journalists, or those holding a temporary inter-institutional accreditation must submit a request for accreditation including:
- A copy of your national ID card or passport (non EU-citizens must provide a passport)
- A copy of your valid national press card
- A letter signed by the editor-in-chief of your media organisation, confirming your status as a journalist and that you are covering the meeting. This letter must include the following: Date, Name of the media organisation and its contact details, Name of the editor-in-chief and his/her contact details, Name of the media representative
When you collect your access badge, you will need to present your original documents.
- Only registered journalists and technicians will be allowed to access the Berlaymont building for the Leaders' meeting
- Late registration will not be accepted
- All identity documents (identity and press cards) provided must be valid on the day of the meeting
- Trainees with media organisations who do not possess a press card are not entitled to request accreditation
For any additional information regarding registration or accreditation, please contact the Media Accreditation Office of the European Commission: tel. +32 (0)2 299 0170; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Practical details about the press centre and the media programme will follow shortly.