We are migrating the content of this website during the first semester of 2014 into the new EUR-Lex web-portal. We apologise if some content is out of date before the migration. We will publish all updates and corrections in the new version of the portal.
Do you have any questions? Contact us.
Digital Strategy, i2010 Strategy, eEurope Action Plan, Digital Strategy Programmes
The Digital Agenda is part of the Europe 2020 strategy. It is aimed at better developing the potential of information and communication technologies (ICTs) in order to promote innovation, economic growth and progress. It follows the i2010, eEurope 2005, eEurope 2002 and eEurope initiatives.
- Digital Strategy
i2010 Strategy and eEurope Action plans
- Media literacy in the digital environment
- Access for rural areas to ICTs
- Initiative on digital integration
- i2010 eGovernment Action PlanArchives
- Ageing well in the Information Society: Action Plan on Information and Communication Technologies and Ageing
- i2010: Information Society and the media working towards growth and jobsArchives
- i2010: Digital libraries
- Media literacy in the digital ageArchives
- Challenges for the European Information Society beyond 2005Archives
- eEurope 2005Archives
- Online learning: eLearning Programme (2004-06)Archives
- eContentplus (2005-2008)
- e-Health: improving health and healthcare through the use of information and communications technologiesArchives
- eTen Programme: support for trans-European telecommunications networks
- MODINIS programme: follow-up of eEurope 2005 action planArchives
- eEurope 2002