Do you have any questions? Contact us.
Interaction of the information society with certain policies
Information and communication technologies (ICTs) are now used in many fields such as public health, road safety, e-commerce and energy. The European Union (EU) is therefore endeavouring to regulate the use of ICTs in these different fields in order to improve the quality of life of European citizens.
- The use of ITC for road safety
- The use of ITC for electronic commerce
- The use of ITC for payment systems
- The use of ITC for research
- The use of ITC for energy sector
- The use of ITC for public health
- Quality of Life, Information Society and Media Directorate-General