European Strategy for Growth
The Europe 2020 Strategy is based on initiatives aimed at intelligent, sustainable and inclusive growth in the European Union (EU). In the coming decade, the priorities set shall enable the level of employment, productivity and social cohesion of the EU countries to be increased.
This strategy is implemented through European and national objectives, which involve actions coordinated by the national, regional and local authorities of the EU Member States, and also concerted actions with social partners and civil society.
- Europe 2020: a strategy for European Union growth
- A budget for Europe (2014-2020)
- Reinforcing economic policy coordination
- Guidelines for employment policies
- European Commitment for Employment
- European standards for 2020
- European Union Programme for Social Change and Innovation (2014-2020) (Proposal)
- INTELLIGENT GROWTH
- SUSTAINABLE GROWTH
- INCLUSIVE GROWTH
- Growth and jobsArchives