A szolgáltatás eszközei
The project “Volunteers - Ambassadors of Change” run by The Princess Margarita of Romania Foundation aims to:
- Fight against solitude and poverty by offering assistance to the elderly who are confined at home or in retirement homes
- Encourage seniors to participate in and contribute to society by offering them the chance to take part in cultural and social activities, including volunteering initiatives
- Promote intergenerational activities and exchanges
- Raise awareness among the general public regarding the needs and realities of the elderly
- Promote volunteering activities, train and assist volunteers who offer assistance to the elderly.
During the EY2012 The Princess Margarita of Romania Foundation commits to:
The Princess Margarita of Romania Foundation|
The Princess Margarita of Romania Foundation (FPMR) is a non-profit organisation contributing to the development of civil society in Romania. FPMR develops programmes that improve the living conditions of children and young people, families at risk, and the elderly; stimulate intergenerational solidarity and open communication between the young and the elderly; contribute to the institutional development of NGOs working with children and seniors, and foster local creativity and talent.
|Kapcsolat:||Anca Ardeleanu : firstname.lastname@example.org|