Launching press conference – Organisation of the EU –Third Countries events at EXPO Milan 2015
The Directorate General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMES will organise a series of events during the EXPO Milan where EU companies will have the opportunity to meet and discuss business with companies from the other third countries participating in the events. This is a unique opportunity for your company because:
- The business-to-business (B2B) meetings are free of charge. You will have the opportunity to meet many companies from other countries. Each delegation will have at least 50 businesses;
- You will benefit of thorough preparation beforehand to make the most of these B2Bs;
- You will learn about the tools the European Commission is putting in place to ease EU companies access to the respective markets;
- You will have the possibility to visit the EXPO Milan with the same occasion.
The events will have a similar structure: a conference where the framework for the cooperation between the EU and the respective countries is presented (half day), and the B2B themselves (after the conference and continued the next day when needed).
The matchmaking events are organised with the cooperation of Enterprise Europe Network and a consortium of European Chambers of Commerce and business organisations led by Promos.
You can find detailed information and submit your participation at the conferences as well as to the B2B meetings at the following links:
- EU - Med & Turkey Days (6-7 May, 2015)
- EU - China Days (9-10 June, 2015)
- EU - CELAC Days (12-13 June, 2015)
- EU - Japan Days (10-11 July, 2015)
- EU - Sub Saharan Africa Days (18-19 September, 2015)
- EU - ASEAN Days (29-30 September, 2015)
- EU - US & Canada Days (5-6 October, 2015)
For information please send an email to email@example.com