This page is available in 3 languages
Please note: no contribution can be granted for participation in admission tests or preliminary tests.
The address in your EPSO account must be your official home address at the time of the competition.
How do I apply?
When you are invited to an EPSO assessment/test centre, the invitation will include 3 forms to request reimbursement:
1. request for reimbursement form
2. legal entity form which is about your personal identification
3. The financial identifcation form (BAF) containing details of your bank account, signed by you and your bank, so we can pay the contribution.
Print, sign and take these 3 forms with you to the test centre. You should also take:
- a copy of your identity card (both sides if applicable) or passport,
- proof of travel (boarding card, train ticket, agency invoice,…), or
- proof of accommodation (hotel invoice, proof of payment, etc.) and petrol receipts, any motorway toll tickets, etc., if you travel by car.
If your file is incomplete on the day of the test, you will have to send it to us later by post with all the supporting documents.