This page is available in 3 languages
A flat-rate contribution to travel and subsistence expenses will be made for candidates invited to the Assessment Centre, according to the following rules:
Rules on travel and subsistence expenses
No expenses will be paid to candidates for participation in admission tests or preliminary tests.
The address in your EPSO account must be your official residential address at the time of the competition.
How do I apply for a flat-rate contribution?
The day you come to the EPSO Assessment Center, you should bring the following documents with you:
Print and sign the three forms you have received along with your invitation to participate:
1. Request for reimbursement form.
2. Legal entity form (LEF) which is about your personal identification.
3. The financial identification form (BAF) containing details of your bank account, to be signed by you and your bank. Instead of the signature of your bank, you may provide a recent bank statement.
Do not forget to bring:
- a copy of your identity card (both sides if applicable) or passport;
- proof of travel (boarding card, train ticket or original petrol receipts, any motorway toll tickets, etc., if you travel by car);
- a hotel invoice if you are eligible for the accommodation allowance (see art.5 of the rules).
If your file is incomplete on the day of your test, you will also be able to send your request later by post with all the supporting documents to the following address:
EPSO Reimbursement candidates
C25 – 7/104
Avenue de Cortenbergh 25
We recommend that you keep copies of all the documents you send in.