This page is available in 3 languages
Your attention to detail. Our multilingual organisation.
Your Career. Our European Union.
The EU Institutions are looking for parliamentary ushers to be recruited as permanent staff.
As a parliamentary usher you will assist Members of the European Parliament and other dignitaries during plenary sessions, meetings and events.
To apply for this position. you should have:
- post-secondary education;
- secondary education followed by at least 3 years' relevant professional experience;
- professional training equivalent to post-secondary education followed by at least 3 years'relevant professional experience;
- relevant professional experience of at least 8 years.
You also need:
- EU citizenship;
- a thorough knowledge of an official EU language (C1);
- a satisfactory knowledge of English, French or German (B2); and
- basic knowledge of another official EU language (A2).
Location: The positions will be based in Brussels, Luxembourg or Strasbourg and will involve travel.
Salary: EUR 2 345 (indicative monthly starting salary for a 40-hour working week).
As well as providing support and assistance to new staff for relocation, the EU institutions also offer a comprehensive remuneration package, including pension and health insurance.
All applicants will be given an equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities. See more on equal opportunities and special needs.
This competition is now closed for applications. Check here for current and upcoming competitions.
Stay up-to-date about this competition through: eu-careers.info.