This page is available in 3 languages
Your investigation expertise. Our fight against fraud.
Your EU Career. Our European Union.
TheEuropean Anti-Fraud Office(OLAF) is looking for investigators to be recruited as permanent staff (grade AD 7).
As an administrator working in OLAF, you will carry out investigations in the following fields:
- EU expenditure, anti-corruption; or
- customs and trade, tobacco or counterfeit goods.
To apply for this position you should have:
- at least 4 years university studies followed by at least 6 years' relevant professional experience; or
- at least 3 years university studies followed by at least 7 years' relevant professional experience.
You also need:
- EU citizenship;
- a thorough knowledge of an official EU language (C1); and
- a satisfactory knowledge of English, French or German (B2).
Please see the Notice of Competition (that will be published on 22 October 2015) for details on the qualifications and work experience needed.
Salary: EUR 5 612,65 (indicative monthly starting salary for a 40-hour working week)
As well as providing support and assistance to new staff for relocation, the EU institutions also offer a comprehensive remuneration package, including pension and health insurance.
If you think you have what it takes, you can find further information and apply on this page
from 22 October to 24 November 2015 at 12.00 midday (Brussels time).
Please note that the opening of the application window has been postponed until further notice.
Please note that there is also a competition for Investigators: team leaders (AD9). If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can apply for both competitions, but only for 1 of fields above.