This page is available in 3 languages
Administrators in the field of development cooperation and managing aid to non-EU countries
Your development aid expertise. Our worldwide programs.
Your Career. Our European Union.
As an administrator in this field, you will:
- analyse development-related issues and policies;
- develop national and regional development policies;
- identify, develop and manage development cooperation projects and programmes;
- manage budget support programmes;
- manage teams.
To apply for this position, you should have:
- at least 4 years' completed university studies and a minimum of 6 years' relevant professional experience;
- at least 3 years' completed university studies and a minimum of 7 years' relevant professional experience.
You also need:
- EU citizenship;
- a thorough knowledge of an official EU language (C1); and
- a satisfactory knowledge of English, French or German (B2).
Location: The majority of positions will be based in EU Delegations.
Salary: EUR 5 612,65 (indicative monthly starting salary for a 40-hour working week).
As well as providing support and assistance to new staff for relocation, the EU institutions also offer a comprehensive remuneration package, including pension and health insurance.
All applicants will be given an equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities. See more on equal opportunities and special needs.
This competition is now closed for applications. Check here for current and upcoming competitions.
Stay up-to-date about this competition through: eu-careers.info.