This page is available in 3 languages
Project/Programme officers and advisers
Your dedication to results. Our cross-border projects.
Your career. Our European Union.
The EU Executive Agencies are looking for project/programme officers and project/programme advisers to be recruited as contract staff.
As project/programme officer or adviser, your tasks may include:
- General programme management : grant cycle management and call for tenders management
- Preparation of technical specifications for call for tenders
- Evaluation, monitoring and promotion of calls for proposals
- Evaluation, monitoring and negotiation of projects
- Financial evaluation of projects and programs
- Preparation of reports and statistics
- Project/programme management support
To apply for the project/programme officer position (function group III), you should have:
- post-secondary education, or
- secondary education and at least three years' relevant professional experience.
To apply for the project/programme adviser position (function group IV), you should have:
- completed university studies of at least three years attested by a diploma.
You also need:
- EU citizenship
- a thorough knowledge of an official EU language (C1)
- plus a satisfactory knowledge of English, French or German (B2).
Salary: EUR 2 476,74 (function group III) / EUR 3 170,61 (function group IV) (indicative monthly starting salary for a 40-hour working week).
As well as providing support and assistance to new staff for relocation, the EU institutions also offer a comprehensive remuneration package, including pension and health insurance.
For full details on the profile, the selection procedure and the evaluation criteria read the Call for Expression of Interest (available in all 24 EU official languages on the next page).
All applicants to selection procedures will be given an equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities. See more on Equal Opportunities and Special needs.
Stay up-to-date about this competition through: eu-careers.info.
*this call will be open for registration without any deadline for submitting applications