This page is available in 3 languages
Start your application (EPSO/CAST/P/1-4/2015)
Overview of the selection process
1. Complete online application
- Complete and validate the online application form. If you are eligible for more than one profile and/or function group, you can submit separate applications for each profile and/or function group.
- You cannot amend or update your application(s), once you have validated.
- Unless otherwise stated on the EPSO website, this call will remain open for registration without any deadline for submitting applications.
2. Candidates shortlisted from the database of applicants
- Once you have validated your application, you will be included in the database.
- When there is a vacancy, the agency will short-list a certain number of candidates that fit the profile to first participate in computer-based multiple choice tests.
- If shortlisted, you will receive an invitation to book a test in your EPSO account. Please check your EPSO account at least twice a week.
3. Sit computer-based multiple choice tests (CBT)
- You will sit verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning tests (in your main language) and a competency test for the profile you have applied for (in your second language) in a test centre in one of the 28 EU member states.
- There are 4 testing periods foreseen to take place in the next 6 months.
- IMPORTANT: Completing and validating the online application form is not a guarantee that you will be invited to sit the computer-based tests. Only shortlisted candidates are invited to sit these tests.
4. Invitation for interview
- If you pass the CBT tests, you will be invited for an interview by one of the recruiting services of the agencies.
- If successful in the interview, you may be offered a job.
- Read the Call for Expression of Interest. Ensure that you meet the eligibility requirements specified in this legally binding document.
- Create your EPSO account if you do not already have one. See our Online Application Manual for guidance.
Please make sure you logged out from your EPSO account before you click on the competition's link.
On the next page (available in English, French and German), you should log into your EPSO account by filling in your user name and your password.
Financial Officer (FGIII)
Financial Adviser (FGIV)
Project/Programme Officer (FGIII)
Project/Programme Adviser (FGIV)