This page is available in 3 languages
Your professionalism. Our demanding organisation.
Your EU Career. Our European Union.
The European Commission is recruiting building managers with administrative and technical management skills (as contract staff).
As a building manager, you will be responsible for supervising and ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of a group of buildings, taking all the necessary steps to maintain the services provided for the buildings' occupants.
To apply for this position, you should have:
- Post-secondary education in a technical field relevant for the duties.
- Upper secondary education giving access to post-secondary education and 3 years’ professional experience relevant for the duties.
- After completion of compulsory schooling, a total of 8 years of relevant professional training and/or professional experience corresponding to the duties.
- After completion of compulsory education, a total of 10 years as a member of staff of the European Union, and completion of training provided by the institution in a field relevant for the duties.
To work for the EU Institutions you also need:
- EU citizenship
- a thorough knowledge of an official EU language
- plus a satisfactory knowledge of English, French or German.
Location: mainly Brussels.
Salary: Indicative basic monthly salary: EUR 1919,18 (based on a 40-hour working week). If recruited, you will have a type AC 3A (that could lead to an indefinite contract).
For full details on the profiles and the selection procedure read the Call for expression of interest.
Deadline for application: 24 February 2015 at 12.00 midday (Brussels time).
This competition is now closed for applications. Check here for current and upcoming competitions.
Stay up-to-date about this competition through: eu-careers.info