EU Careers Student Ambassadors 2016/2017
Are you interested in
- Finding out more about EU Career opportunities and promoting them to your fellow students?
- Building a fantastic network across Europe?
- Gaining work experience during your studies?
- Developing your skills in public speaking, marketing and HR?
- Receiving a full induction and coaching throughout the role?
- Giving your CV extra clout with future employers?
This webpage will give you all the information you need on how to become an EU Careers Student Ambassador.
The application period is closed now. Please visit our page again in March 2017 for the new call.
Find out more about the EU Careers Student Ambassadors programme.
Read more about the role of an EU Careers Student Ambassador.
Find out more about this role with these testimonials of former EU Careers Student Ambassadors.
Find out more about 6 steps to become an EU Careers Ambassador.