This page is available in 24 languages
You may contact EPSO in any of the 24 official EU languages. If you use a language other than English, French or German, additional time for translation may be needed.
Please do not use multiple channels to contact us or repost your question. We may need some time to answer your question fully. Our standard response time is currently at least 3 working days.
Please do not send us your CV. We do not accept spontaneous applications.
For general questions regarding EU Careers opportunities and selection procedures:
• You will find a whole host of useful information on this web site and in our frequently asked questions.
• You can also follow us on social media (see icons above) for general information and updates on EU Careers.
• See this list of contacts in your Member State to find out if and how they can support you.
For specific questions on your selection procedure:
• See EU-Careers.info which is updated regularly with specific information, including planning, for every selection procedure.
• Consider posting your question, if it's not already there, as our response maybe helpful for other candidates.
• You can also check this planning which is updated at least twice a month (We will not answer individual questions on the planning of your competition).
• If you still can't find the information or you have a personal question please use our Candidate Contact Service.
• Please refer to section 3.4 of the general rules on open competitions for guidance on how to make a complaint or appeal.
For information on data protection:
Please see our data protection notice.