Results of the Open space event to launch the European Year of Citizens 2013
On 23 and 24 January, the European Economic and Social Committee (EESC) organised an Open Space event in Brussels to explore future pathways of active European citizenship.
An overview of the events that occurred:
- Participants proposed themselves a list of topics to be discussed in workshops.
- Following discussions in these workshops, 19 proposals were documented and compiled in a brochure overnight.
- The next day a more limited number of topics (decided by voting) were further discussed and documented.
- Several comments to the 19 proposals from the previous day were raised and posted to a comment wall.
- The initial proposals have not been been translated. They are in English or French or both.
See the complete results here