Facebook Photo Competition launches today – ‘The European Story’
Indulging in Paris, swimming in Dubrovnik, exploring Dublin, climbing in Ljubljana or shopping in Milano – everybody has their own idea of the perfect EU getaway destination. Today the European Commission launches ‘The European Story’ Photo Competition on Facebook, open to all citizens of the European Union!
You could win 1500 EUR toward travel in the EU if you are the First Prize winner, and second and third prize winners will each win an iPad mini (16GB), valued at 289 EUR each.
There are just a few easy steps to enter:
- LIKE the European Commission Facebook page
- Click through to the competition app and follow the prompts to ENTER your photo!
- SHARE your entry on your Facebook Wall, encouraging your friends to vote for your entry
- Go through to the VOTE section and check out some of the other entries, and get voting!
- The 12 entries with the most number of votes are automatically finalists, so share the link to your entry far, so you receive a large number of votes!
Every picture tells a story – what’s yours!?
The European Year of Citizens 2013 has seen the release of the EU Citizenship Report, which was the major report commissioned to identify barriers to citizens using their EU rights. So this year, the EU wants to know, what is your European life like, and are you using your EU rights?
Also stay tuned this week on EUTube for the launch of the latest video about the European Year of Citizens 2013!
Remember, you can also always join in the discussions on EU topics you care about on Facebook or Twitter!