Call for experts: structured dialogue under ESI Funds (deadline 05/08)
The European Commission is looking for organisations to join the recently established structured dialogue group of experts on the European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF).
The group of experts will bring together umbrella organisations representing their partners at EU level and having a specific interest in the European Structural and Investment Funds. It will:
- support the work of the Commission as regards the development of cohesion policy, the policy of rural development, the Common Fisheries Policy and the integrated maritime policy in different areas of expertise,
- assist the Commission on questions relating to the implementation of support from the ESI Funds,
- monitor the evolution of policy in the field of partnership and multi-level governance,
- exchange experience and good practice in this field.
Who can apply
The call for applications is open to umbrella organisations established at European level, representing partners from Member States i.e.:
- associations representing regional, local, urban and other public authorities,
- economic and social partners,
- bodies representing civil society, such as environmental partners, non-governmental organisations, and bodies responsible for promoting social inclusion, gender equality and non-discrimination.
Applicants will also need to be registered in the Transparency Register
For more information about the tasks of the group, eligibility and selection criteria, please see the "Note on call for applications" and COMMISSION DECISION - C(2014) 4175 - 26.6.2014
How to apply
Applications must be completed in English, French or German. Experts nominated by the organisations should be able to communicate in at least one of these languages.
Please send your completed applications to REGIO-ESIF-STRUCTURED-DIALOGUE@ec.europa.eu by 5 August 2014.
Queries can also be sent to the functional mail box: REGIO-ESIF-STRUCTURED-DIALOGUE@ec.europa.eu