These recommendations include:
• A guaranteed right to legal existence to everyone living in the EU
• An education system which provides the same opportunities and quality for everyone
• That the Recommendation on the Youth Guarantee become a Directive so it will be binding upon all Member States
• To support the creation of decent jobs, so that those without qualifications and removed from the labor market may play a useful role in society.
• To establish a directive on a decent minimum income in all member countries which takes housing costs into account.
• To create spaces for reflection and dialogue with people who have an experience of poverty and other partners.
• For the Multi-annual Framework of the Agency for Fundamental Rights to provide for the possibility of cases of infringement and discrimination related to situations of extreme poverty.
• For all Member States to ratify the European Social Charter and to accept articles 30 and 31, and the collective complaints procedure.