EUROPA – Linking policy
You can link to EUROPA from any external site if you meet the following conditions:
- Links should where possible be illustrated with official logos and/or trademarks owned and/or licensed by the European institutions and should comply with the instructions provided.
If you cannot use logos or trademarks, you can use text links (for example: “For more information, see the EUROPA website”), subject to the conditions below.
- Links can be made only to pages displaying the EUROPA Legal Notice
- When users access EUROPA via an external link, it should be perfectly clear to them that they are viewing information that is free and not exclusive.
- Links should not give the impression that the EU institutions endorse or support the objectives or contents of the host website or the organisation managing it.
- If links are made from a frames-based website, the pages should not be displayed as frames on that site in a way that might mislead users as to their true origin.
- As soon as you make a link to us, notify the EUROPA webmaster by sending the URL of the page where the link appears – so we can check whether your site has followed points 1-5 above.